Sunday, March 29, 2015

Teddy Bear Picnic Themed Birthday Party

One of the only things I remember from my Kindergarten days was when we had Teddy Bear Picnic. We all brought our favorite stuffed animals and had snacks on the floor of the classroom while we listened to the song:
"If you go down to the woods today
You're sure of a big surprise.
If you go down to the woods today
You'd better go in disguise!
For every bear that ever there was
Will gather there for certain,
Because today's the day the
Teddy Bears have their picnic."
Needless to say when I was first asked to make a Teddy Bear Picnic themed invitation I was super excited. 
Over a year later and this particular invitation is by far my best seller. I have created many different versions of this invite through customizations. I have done everything from color changes to making it a Bear Hunt, and a Bow Tie themed picnic party. It really is such a cute and classic theme for a little one's birthday party.


The theme is so popular I also created printable party supplies to match the invitation. Seen below is the classic red, but I have them available in pink and blue. 

Pennant Banner
Candy Wrapper, Full size, Mini and Kiss Stickers
Cupcake Toppers and Straw Flags
Thank You Cards and Welcome Sign
Food Labels, Treat Bag Toppers and Water Bottle Labels
All of my Teddy Bear picnic designs are available for purchase here.  I offer all the printable supplies as a package on my site, but all items can also be purchased separately. Contact me for a quote on a custom package. 

No comments:

Post a Comment