Sunday, March 22, 2015

ONEderland First Birthday Party

One of my most popular invitations has been my Join us in ONEderland first birthday invitation. I originally created it for my own daughter's first birthday. She is the cutie featured in my sample.







I had so much fun planning her party. It started when she was just 6 months old. I knew I wanted to do the Alice in ONEderland theme and being on a pretty tight budget, I scoured thrift stores and yard sales for all my accessories. I made a lot of the other decorations and the two outfits she wore. Her amazing pictures were taken by my friend Brenna of Brenna Leigh Photography. The party consisted of an spread of sweet treats and watching the Disney Animated Alice in Wonderland on a projector in the backyard. I t was an amazing time, almost 3 years later and I have yet to top this party!
















No comments:

Post a Comment