Saturday, March 28, 2015

Freebie Friday (but on a Saturday)!

It's my first FREEBIE FRIDAY! Of course today is actually Saturday. You see when both adults are self employed and you homeschool the days can kind of mix together. I completely forgot yesterday was Friday, but I still want to post my first free printable, so I am doing it on Saturday. It's the thought that counts right? Reminds me of the Lego Movie "Today will be called Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday!". Anyways...

With Easter  a week away I decided to make a cute Easter printable:


Download your FREE Easter printable here.

This image is sized for a 5x7 print. Throw it in a frame for a super cute addition to your Easter decor.

I hope you like it!


Feel free to print as many copies as you’d like.  You can use them as gifts, in a group, or for your classroom.  You may also share the link to the printable with other people that would be interested. If you do share please be sure you give proper credit by leaving a link to this post. Please DO NOT: Sell or distribute this file, host this file on your site, or upload my files to a shared website. Please don’t email the direct image to a friend. (just send them to my site.)  If you’d like to link to this free printable please only link to my blog post, not the printable link. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment