Friday, April 17, 2015

Freebie Friday: Like A Boss!

Minecraft is very popular right now. My almost 9 year old son plays with his friends all the time. When he isn't playing he is watching YouTubers play or talk about Minecraft. I don't mind it at all because I see the value in the game. I don't play, but my husband does and helps run a server for our Homeschool group. Some of my most popular invitations have been Minecraft themed and we have personally attended several Minecraft themed birthday parties. For this weeks free printable I decided to take my most popular Minecraft design and alter it to create an image that would be an awesome addition to any gamer's room. Check it out!


This print is sized for an 8 x 10 frame but could easily be enlarged to fit an 11 x 14 or whatever size you needed. Print it out at home or take it to a printer for a larger size. Download it here.

All I ask in return is just ONE thing . . . . please if you are not already, become a fan of my FB page here or leave me a comment here on the blog letting me know that you downloaded this FREEBIE.

Feel free to print as many copies as you’d like.  You can use them as gifts, in a group, or for your classroom.  You may also share the link to the printable with other people that would be interested. If you do share please be sure you give proper credit by leaving a link to this post. Please DO NOT: Sell or distribute this file, host this file on your site, or upload my files to a shared website. Please don’t email the direct image to a friend. (just send them to my site.)  If you’d like to link to this free printable please only link to my blog post, not the printable link. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment